Why is it that I go on Facebook to kill time when Facebook may actually be killing me over time? A recent study of Facebook, conducted jointly by two German Universities, […]
Top Posts of the Week
- A Tick is Turning People into Vegetarians for Life
- Time-Lapse Video of Every Nuclear Explosion Around the World, and Who Launched it
- Sweet Discovery: Sugar Molecules Floating in Gas Around Star
- Coconut Oil: Fat or Not?
- Smartest Dogs: Moscow Stray Dogs Ride Complex Subway System and More
- Dogs Can Predict Earthquakes by Hearing Them
- Soft Robots Grip Things Gently
- 15 Year Old Invents a 3 Cent Cancer Test Using Google
- NOT Another 9-11 Article (rolls eyes*)
- Amazon Releases Drones that Deliver Packages in 30 Minutes
- The Dangers of Fat Acceptance
- Richest Woman in the World Tells Poor People: Stop Being Lazy
- Peanut Allergy on the Rise: Clever Cure on the Horizon
- “Here’s My Rape!”: The Reality of Rape
- Lucid Dreaming: A Step by Step Guide to Dream Control
- No More Red: Charge Your Phone Battery With Wi-Fi
- Toothpick Surfing on Acoustic Waves and Other Levitation Implications
- Did You Know That Certain Plants Do Division?
- Earthquake Lights: The Mystery has Been Solved
- Galaxy Geysers
- Watching Evolution Occur
- Dolphins Exhibit Unending Compassion
- For Humanity’s Sake, Wash Your Hands! And Look Good Doing It!
- Tattoo Quest (Part 1): Tattoos of Southeast Asia
- The Extraordinary Benefits of Psilocybin in Magic Mushrooms
- Go Go Gadget: Wearable Tech!
- Morals or More Rails To Guide Us: Science Vs. Religion
- Triple Star System Paves Road to Understanding Gravity
- How Sleep Aids the Body in Growth and Regeneration
- Solar Power Going the Distance! Literally.