Dearest Wonderguest, I have spent a great deal of time researching spirituality. Much of that research has fallen into the category of “eastern philosophy.” Originally zen studies were most interesting. […]
Tagged: Shaolin Monastery
Top Posts of the Week
- Stanford Creates Highly Sensitive, Self-Healing Plastic Skin
- Money, Designed to Fail: In The Federal Reserve’s Grip
- EU Orwellian Plan to Invasively Monitor Public’s Behavior
- Japanese Diet Secret: Black Soybean Tea (Kuromame Tea)
- Is Religion Good For Your Brain?
- Blimps are the Future!
- Why Don’t We Eat Insects?
- Augmented Reality Blows My Mind—Twice
- Mind Over Body: Can Meditation Help Cure Cancer?
- Coursera: Free Online Courses from the World’s Top Universities
- Japanese Diet Secret: Kurozu (Black Vinegar)
- Biggest Wastes of Money (Part 5): Gadgets, Dining Out, Luxury Hotels, Gyms
- Dentistry: A Feared Profession, One of World’s Oldest
- Watson, The Most Powerful Artificial Intelligence Goes Public
- The Strength of the Chelyabinsk Meteor
- The Ugly Face of Overpopulation
- “Here’s My Rape!”: The Reality of Rape
- Autophagy: The Unsung Hero in Slowing Down Aging
- Amazon Releases Drones that Deliver Packages in 30 Minutes
- Wood Pulp is Changing the World
- Sex Is Just a Lack of Disgust
- Save the Food Pyramid by Cutting it by the Limbs
- How Sleep Aids the Body in Growth and Regeneration
- Hollywood is Pirating Hollywood
- The Senate Is Useless and Should Be Dismanteled
- Income Inequality in America: Red Herrings and Wealth Envy
- Water Droplets Now Used as Computers
- Coconut Oil Reverses the Effects of Alzheimer’s, Among Many Other Benefits
- In 1610 God Was a Binary, Fractal, Self-Replicating Algorithm
- Gay Man Given Maternity Leave in Brazil