Dearest Wonderguest, I have spent a great deal of time researching spirituality. Much of that research has fallen into the category of “eastern philosophy.” Originally zen studies were most interesting. […]
Top Posts of the Week
- Bonobo Makes Tools Similar to Early Humans
- Belly Buttons: Bacteria Wonderland!
- Testosterone Therapy: Is It Worth The Risk?
- Vampires Aren’t Bad – Why Unplugging Your Charger Is Pointless
- It Says Organic: Does That Mean It’s Non GMO?
- Sloth Hair Fungus is an Incredibly Potent and Effective Medicine
- Optogenetics: Your Brain Controlled by Light
- 3D Printing: The Next Revolution in Creativity
- Nanoparticles Double Injury Survival Rate
- Black Hole Spin Could Be Key in Understanding How Galaxies Expand
- Autophagy: The Unsung Hero in Slowing Down Aging
- The Mystery of America’s Stonehenge: Coral Castle
- Lucid Dreaming: A Step by Step Guide to Dream Control
- Sitting Could Be Lethal
- NASA Developing Orion for Human Travel Across Solar System in 10 Years
- Electronic Cigarette Controversy: Safe to Inhale?
- A Planet Covered In Diamonds
- Amazon Rainforest Holds Many Surprises
- 15 Year Old Invents a 3 Cent Cancer Test Using Google
- The 5 R’s: Refuse, Reduce, Reuse, Recycle, Rot
- The Ugly Face of Overpopulation
- Mitt Romney and Paul Ryan Are the World’s Biggest Liars: Fact
- A Pill That Makes You Sober
- To be Fat or Not to be Fat?
- Amsterdam’s Interesting Housing Solution
- Feet First! Take Better Care of Your Feet
- Epigenetics: The Key to Overcoming Genetic Predisposition
- Stanford Creates Highly Sensitive, Self-Healing Plastic Skin
- Reading Books Alters Brain Biology for Days After
- Make a Permaculture Connection