Nasal irrigation (aka nasal lavage or nasal douche) is a method of cleaning the nasal cavities in order to avoid and/or treat allergies, sinus infections, and to generally improve breathing. Nasal irrigation […]
Top Posts of the Week
- Eat Nuts For a Longer Life
- Merge Biology with Electronics: First True Cybernetic Tissue Created
- Faster Than Light Travel is Possible; Creating the Warp Drive
- How Sleep Aids the Body in Growth and Regeneration
- Native Americans are Originally From Europe
- Don’t Fear Anti-GM Hysteria (Nor the Reaper)!
- For Cure, Administer Two Times Daily – How Effective Is Our Medicine?
- NASA’s Planned Mission to an Asteroid
- Another Casualty of the Paramilitary State
- United States’ Taxes, Spending, Graphs, and No Pie Charts
- Dentistry: A Feared Profession, One of World’s Oldest
- pH Levels and Your Scalp
- Voyager 1: The Final Frontier?
- Ancient Human DNA Found: Old World Similar to Lord of the Rings
- What Your Poo is Trying to Tell You
- CRISPR Genetic Engineering Used to Create Custom Monkeys
- Will Facebook Face the Same Doomed Fate as Myspace?
- Using Carbon Nanotubes to Make Holograms
- WWOOF and HelpX: Seeing the World One Farm at a Time
- Scientists Develop 3D Printer Capable of Printing Cartilage That Works!
- Testosterone Therapy: Is It Worth The Risk?
- New Image of the Universe Captured by Hubble
- Write a Prisoner
- Man in Coma for 7 Years Given Sleeping Pill and Wakes Up
- DNA Ancestry Checking Is as Cheap as $99
- An End to the Electoral College
- Sweet Discovery: Sugar Molecules Floating in Gas Around Star
- Healthy Honey Bees
- Marine Arrested Over Harmless Facebook Posts
- 30 Wasps Vs 30,000 Bees; Bees Defend With Heat