After having her ear removed to stop the spread of cancer, doctors at Johns Hopkins Institute decided Sherrie Walter needed a new one. The doctors used bone, cartilage, skin, and arteries to […]
Tagged: Sherrie Walter
Top Posts of the Week
- Your First Real Heartbreak, Can it be Fatal?
- Unprecedented Changes and Extinctions Occurring in Marine Life
- Conductive Metal Ink Used on Flexible Electronics and Paper
- Results of the First Federal Reserve Audit Have Been Released: Scary
- Another Casualty of the Paramilitary State
- Precocious Puberty: A Growing Issue for Young Girls
- Engineering the Perfect Morning in 8 Easy Steps
- Japanese Diet Secret: Black Soybean Tea (Kuromame Tea)
- Astronauts Vote With Absentee Ballot from Space
- Hide Your Pr0n, It’s Time For Large-Scale BitTorrent Monitoring
- Menstrual Cups: The Sustainable Period
- Check If You Are Burning Fat on Your Phone
- Substitutional Reality Helmet
- Internet Trolls: Why They Prosper From Your Grief
- Psychiatrists Cannot Distinguish the Sane From Insane
- Red Wine Vinegar Aids Weight Loss and Fights Diabetes
- Brazililian Streets Talk to Tourists With QR Codes
- What Does Light Look Like?
- It Says Organic: Does That Mean It’s Non GMO?
- The Great Vitamin D-Ficiency!
- Blimps are the Future!
- Soft Robots Grip Things Gently
- Fresh Air Turned into Gasoline
- Women Who Give Birth to Men Have Male DNA in Brain for Life
- Fart, Burp, and Embrace Gas!
- Ancient Galaxy That Shouldn’t Exist is Found Perfectly Formed
- Farming Caffeine Through The Coffee Brew
- Costly Climate Changes
- Amazon Releases Drones that Deliver Packages in 30 Minutes
- An End to the Electoral College