Poop, the good old number two; everyone does it. It’s a healthy part of being a living animal, and it turns out it can tell you a lot about your […]
Top Posts of the Week
- Deep Storage Project
- Bacteria Consumes 200,000 tons of Oil Spill
- New Zealand Hobbit Coins are Legal Tender
- Polar Bears are all Descended from a Single Bear: The Genghis Khan of Bears
- To be Fat or Not to be Fat?
- A Case Against Gun Control
- The Most Dangerous Animal, and How We Can Defeat it
- Coconut Oil: Fat or Not?
- Heating Yourself, Not Your House
- The Profound Intelligence and Intuition of Elephants
- Enslaved Ants Regularly Stage Rebellions
- U.K. Chief Advisor on Drug Policy Fired For Showing Danger of Alcohol and Tobacco
- More Green Energy: Climate Denial Funders Caught Red Handed
- Is Religion Good For Your Brain?
- Your First Real Heartbreak, Can it be Fatal?
- Fly Away Home: How Birds Evolve with Automobile Traffic
- No Heart? No Pulse? No Problem!
- The Power Of Hemp Seeds: Behold Powerful Nutrition
- Tetrachromacy: “Super Vision” Genes
- Cute Baby Animal Pictures Increase Productivity
- Watson, The Most Powerful Artificial Intelligence Goes Public
- Computers Improve and Sustain Mind and Memory of the Elderly
- Unprecedented Video of a Neuron Up Close and Personal
- The Almighty Escapism: Creating Distraction
- Turmeric & Tumors: How The Spice Can Help
- New Image of the Universe Captured by Hubble
- The Evolutionary Leaps of Snails
- The Great Vitamin D-Ficiency!
- Fuel Cell Cars: A History In Motion
- Aspartame…Miracle Sweetener or Deathly Toxin?