Jakob Boehme, a simple shoemaker born in the 15th century, suddenly realized one day that God, was a binary, fractal, self-replicating algorithm and that the universe was a genetic […]
Top Posts of the Week
- Tethers Unlimited and the Space Spider
- Introducing Transparent Soil
- Hide Your Pr0n, It’s Time For Large-Scale BitTorrent Monitoring
- A Non-Loony Google Project Called LOON: Solar Powered, Internet Wielding Balloons
- Polar Bears are all Descended from a Single Bear: The Genghis Khan of Bears
- World Protests: Can You Hear Me Now?
- Early Exposure to Antibiotics Linked To Potential Obesity
- Man Tries to Commit Suicide Twice on Way to Work, Ends Up At Work Anyway
- Failure of Central Planning and the Venezuelan Toilet Paper Shortage
- It’s a Mini-Me: Mice Clones Provide Personalized Cancer Treatment
- The Flying Car Is Closer Than You Think
- Sign Me Up For Mars!
- HD Visual Working Memory Separates the Young and Old
- To be Fat or Not to be Fat?
- Bubble Boy Eat Your Heart Out: Bubble Dome Camping and Living
- Aging Process Is Similar to Replicating CDs: Story of Telomeres
- A Pill That Makes You Sober
- Autophagy: The Unsung Hero in Slowing Down Aging
- The Greatest Medical Discovery of Our Time: Starve Cancer by Eating
- Sex Is Just a Lack of Disgust
- pH Levels and Your Scalp
- Mars, The First Frontier?!
- New Image of the Universe Captured by Hubble
- Another Casualty of the Paramilitary State
- WWOOF and HelpX: Seeing the World One Farm at a Time
- Pooping Dogs Perceive Earth’s Magnetic Field
- No Breathing Required: Live Without Breathing
- Mystery of the Dying/Disappearing Honeybees Solved
- Contour Crafting 3D Prints 2500 Square Foot Home in 20 Hours
- Astronauts Vote With Absentee Ballot from Space