Nasal irrigation (aka nasal lavage or nasal douche) is a method of cleaning the nasal cavities in order to avoid and/or treat allergies, sinus infections, and to generally improve breathing. Nasal irrigation […]
Tagged: sinus infection
Top Posts of the Week
- Stem Cells Created Using Urine
- Immortality Formula: YOLF
- Dogs Can Predict Earthquakes by Hearing Them
- New Type of Hypervelocity Star Found: Just Passing Through
- Beans, Cool! What Makes Beans so Great?
- Will Facebook Face the Same Doomed Fate as Myspace?
- Sign Me Up For Mars!
- Paul Ryan: “School? Get a Job! In Fact Get Three!”
- Tattoo Quest (Part 3): Significance of Tattoos in the 20th and 21st Century
- The Politician Who Donates 90% of His Salary to Charity
- DNA Ancestry Checking Is as Cheap as $99
- The Mystery of America’s Stonehenge: Coral Castle
- What is The Solution to Smog? A Vacuum!
- Japanese Diet Secret: Kurozu (Black Vinegar)
- The Effect Of Agriculture On The Planet
- The Benefits of Barefoot Running and Hiking
- Hollywood is Pirating Hollywood
- Astronauts Vote With Absentee Ballot from Space
- Seven Minute Workout Can Get You to Lose Weight
- Hide Your Pr0n, It’s Time For Large-Scale BitTorrent Monitoring
- Iceland Arrested Their Criminal Bankers, Economy Booming
- Dalai Lama: “Religion is no longer adequate”
- The Issus Bug’s “Mechanical” Gears
- The More We Think, The More Selfish We Are
- Mars, The First Frontier?!
- Google’s Self Driving Car Initiative
- Red Wine Vinegar Aids Weight Loss and Fights Diabetes
- HD Visual Working Memory Separates the Young and Old
- Toothpick Surfing on Acoustic Waves and Other Levitation Implications
- A Note on the Top 1%: Psychopaths or Superhumans?