Ants that become enslaved by other ants naturally and regularly rebel against their captors. Ants are notorious for making sprawling networks of city states beneath the ground. They have been […]
Tagged: slaves everywhere
Top Posts of the Week
- Fat, Poor Kids Just Got A Little Less Fat. Still Poor.
- CRISPR Genetic Engineering Used to Create Custom Monkeys
- Chimpanzee Intelligence: Photographic Memory, Communication, and Altruism
- First Time Photo Captures Double Helix Structure of DNA
- Another Casualty of the Paramilitary State
- Scientists Develop 3D Printer Capable of Printing Cartilage That Works!
- Stem Burger, The Future of Meat
- Eat Nuts For a Longer Life
- Coconut Oil Reverses the Effects of Alzheimer’s, Among Many Other Benefits
- All Gods Live in Heaven
- Time-Lapse Video of Every Nuclear Explosion Around the World, and Who Launched it
- Exoplanet Alien Worlds Viewed With Unprecedented Detail
- Toothpick Surfing on Acoustic Waves and Other Levitation Implications
- Woman Needs a New Ear, Grows a New One on Her Arm
- Belly Buttons: Bacteria Wonderland!
- 3D Printing for All: New, Cheap 3D Printers
- Volunteering is Good for Your Health
- Soft Robots Grip Things Gently
- Safe, Reversible, Cheap, Proven to Work Male Birth Control
- Remote Control Cockroaches
- Generations of Life Created From Skin Cells
- Sitting Could Be Lethal
- Ball Lightning Directly Measured for First Time
- Epigenetics and Altering Your DNA
- Compost Water Heating
- From Multi to Mono: The Greatness of Monotasking
- No More Red: Charge Your Phone Battery With Wi-Fi
- Free Birth Control Creates Dramatic Decrease in Abortion and Unplanned Pregnancy
- Salamba Sirsasana: It’s Time to do a Headstand!
- Teens Give Head at Unprecedented Rates: Oral Sex On the Rise