According to a recent study, getting enough sleep each night may be as easy as believing you got enough. Although the biological effects of believing in having enough sleep were […]
Tagged: sleep cancer
Top Posts of the Week
- 3D? Lets go One More! 4D!
- Birds Recognize and Mourn Their Dead
- The Strength of the Chelyabinsk Meteor
- 3D Printing for All: New, Cheap 3D Printers
- The Senate Is Useless and Should Be Dismanteled
- “Envy-Free” Algorithm Easily Settles Divorce and Inheritance Disputes
- Effects of LSD 100% Positive in New Swiss Study, LSD Still Awesome
- Fly Away Home: How Birds Evolve with Automobile Traffic
- Sloth Hair Fungus is an Incredibly Potent and Effective Medicine
- The Great Vitamin D-Ficiency!
- The Almighty Escapism: Creating Distraction
- Long Distance Quantum Teleportation is Reality
- Why Humans Have the Unique Ability to Learn New Words
- Assisted Suicide: Death is a Privilege, Not a Right
- The Obese Shall Inherit the Earth
- No Heart? No Pulse? No Problem!
- Technological Advancements: A Detriment to Our Hearing
- Seven Minute Workout Can Get You to Lose Weight
- Immortality Formula: YOLF
- Ever Heard of Microcrediting?
- Fooling People into Passionate Belief
- Unsweet Dreams: Nightmares and Health
- A Group of Prominent Scientists Agree; Animals are just as Conscious as Us
- Beatboxing Cockroach Legs, and Squid Fin Cells Dance to Cypress Hill
- Healthy Honey Bees
- You and Your Internet on Pornography
- Hey Cat-Lovers, You Have a Mind-Controlling Parasite
- Department of Justice Aided Anti-Zimmerman Rallies
- More Money More Problems? A Look at Global Debt
- The Greatest Medical Discovery of Our Time: Starve Cancer by Eating