A lucid dream is a dream where you know you’re dreaming and have full control over the dream. Lucid dreaming is a natural phenomenon, a science, and an art. As a […]
Tagged: sleep paralysis
Top Posts of the Week
- Neocortex: How Human Memory Works and How We Learn
- Sarcasm: Font or Symbol?
- Faster Than Light Travel is Possible; Creating the Warp Drive
- 30,000 Year Old Cave Paintings Are Actually Animations
- Deep Storage Project
- Researchers Turn Blood Cells Back into Stem Cells
- U.K. Chief Advisor on Drug Policy Fired For Showing Danger of Alcohol and Tobacco
- Tetrachromacy: “Super Vision” Genes
- Green Tea Power: Surprising Health Benefits
- More Green Energy: Climate Denial Funders Caught Red Handed
- Is Religion Good For Your Brain?
- Cancer Cells Avoid Chemotherapy
- Ask an Astrobiologist: Global Warming, and What to Expect
- Hairy Men Everywhere Rejoice: New Bandages Painlessly Remove From Skin
- Income Inequality in America: Red Herrings and Wealth Envy
- Money, Designed to Fail: In The Federal Reserve’s Grip
- Aspartame In Diet Soda Responsible For Destroying Kidney Function
- New Greenhouse Gas Discovered: 7,100 Times Worse Than Carbon Dioxide
- Voyager 1: The Final Frontier?
- MIT Discovers New State of Matter and Magnetism
- New Report Urges Decriminalization of Drugs in Australia
- Results of the First Federal Reserve Audit Have Been Released: Scary
- Stanford Creates Highly Sensitive, Self-Healing Plastic Skin
- Let’s Capture US an Asteroid!
- Volunteering is Good for Your Health
- Space Dust Brings Water and Organics to Planets Simultaneously
- Alcohol in Moderation Strengthens Immune System
- Merge Biology with Electronics: First True Cybernetic Tissue Created
- North Korea Propaganda About the Western World is Sadly Accurate
- I.R.S Releases Tax Return of the 400 Richest Americans