Pweeeert! Pardon me… Passing gas is the ultimate human pastime, ubiquitous throughout culture, race, and religion. In fact, every species in the animal kingdom passes gas in some […]
Tagged: smoking gas
Top Posts of the Week
- Coconut Oil: Fat or Not?
- Smartest Dogs: Moscow Stray Dogs Ride Complex Subway System and More
- The 5 R’s: Refuse, Reduce, Reuse, Recycle, Rot
- Sex Is Just a Lack of Disgust
- Man Tries to Commit Suicide Twice on Way to Work, Ends Up At Work Anyway
- Hey Cat-Lovers, You Have a Mind-Controlling Parasite
- NASA’s Planned Mission to an Asteroid
- Lucid Dreaming: A Step by Step Guide to Dream Control
- All Your Kids are Sexting: Sex, Nudity, and Violence
- Read for Pleasure to Significantly Boost Intelligence
- Fresh Air Turned into Gasoline
- The Greatest Medical Discovery of Our Time: Starve Cancer by Eating
- Can Genetically Modified Corn Form Tumors in the Body?
- Bubble Boy Eat Your Heart Out: Bubble Dome Camping and Living
- Free Internet, Help Yourself
- Lightning Strikes! A Sit and Learn About Lightning
- The Art of Cyber Warfare: United States vs. China
- Alcohol Discovered Today: Would it Still be Legal?
- The More We Think, The More Selfish We Are
- The Strength of the Chelyabinsk Meteor
- Cellphones Cause Higher Incidence of Brain and Spinal Tumors
- The Amazing Bacon, Beer and Edible Underwear Diet
- Alcohol in Moderation Strengthens Immune System
- Open Access Journals
- K Computer and Exascale Computing: The New Wave
- Running Slows Down Aging, Slows Down the Clock
- Balls of Fury: Eunuchs Live Longer?
- Car Warming: Debunking the Myth
- Early Exposure to Antibiotics Linked To Potential Obesity
- NASA Developing Orion for Human Travel Across Solar System in 10 Years