When you read “flying snake,” you might think of good ol’ Quetzalcoatl, the “flying serpent” deity of ancient Mesoamerica. You can rest easy though Montezuma, this flying snake looks nothing […]
Tagged: snake fly
Top Posts of the Week
- Uruguay to Legalize Marijuana
- MIT Creates a Way To Separate Oil From Water Magnetically
- The Draw of Cell Phones
- Cannabis Protects Brain From Damage While Binge Drinking
- An End to the Electoral College
- Open Access Journals
- The Issus Bug’s “Mechanical” Gears
- For Cure, Administer Two Times Daily – How Effective Is Our Medicine?
- To be Fat or Not to be Fat?
- Car Warming: Debunking the Myth
- An Argument Against the Critics of Cannabis Use (Part 2)
- Make a Permaculture Connection
- The Life Changing and Life Lengthening World of Fasting
- Two New Blue Developments In Our Galaxy
- North Korea Propaganda About the Western World is Sadly Accurate
- Brazililian Streets Talk to Tourists With QR Codes
- Smoking Pot Without Getting High: But Why?
- The Profound Intelligence and Intuition of Elephants
- In 1610 God Was a Binary, Fractal, Self-Replicating Algorithm
- Tattoo Quest (Part 3): Significance of Tattoos in the 20th and 21st Century
- Your First Real Heartbreak, Can it be Fatal?
- Sign Me Up For Mars!
- pH Levels and Your Scalp
- Menstrual Cups: The Sustainable Period
- A Delicious Cure – Honey As An Antibiotic & Much, Much More
- Triple Star System Paves Road to Understanding Gravity
- Aging Process Is Similar to Replicating CDs: Story of Telomeres
- Computers Improve and Sustain Mind and Memory of the Elderly
- Coconut Oil: Fat or Not?
- Tattoo Quest (Part 1): Tattoos of Southeast Asia