When you read “flying snake,” you might think of good ol’ Quetzalcoatl, the “flying serpent” deity of ancient Mesoamerica. You can rest easy though Montezuma, this flying snake looks nothing […]
Tagged: snake ufo
Top Posts of the Week
- Check If You Are Burning Fat on Your Phone
- How Sleep Aids the Body in Growth and Regeneration
- Rosetta Stone’s Possible False Claim
- Open Access Journals Suddenly Open to the Public
- K Computer and Exascale Computing: The New Wave
- Don’t Wine About “Cork Shortage”!
- Electronic Cigarette Controversy: Safe to Inhale?
- Running Slows Down Aging, Slows Down the Clock
- Save the Food Pyramid by Cutting it by the Limbs
- New Greenhouse Gas Discovered: 7,100 Times Worse Than Carbon Dioxide
- Unprecedented Changes and Extinctions Occurring in Marine Life
- A Planet Covered In Diamonds
- Mars, The First Frontier?!
- Beatboxing Cockroach Legs, and Squid Fin Cells Dance to Cypress Hill
- An End to the Electoral College
- First Time Photo Captures Double Helix Structure of DNA
- The Profound Intelligence and Intuition of Elephants
- Amsterdam’s Interesting Housing Solution
- Top 3 Foods to Eat in Ramadan: Suhoor
- Nanoparticles Double Injury Survival Rate
- The Bright Side To ObamaCare?
- You Might be a Psychopath; Psychological Catch 22
- Landmines Suck: How a New Invention is Changing the Danger of Landmines
- Hey Cat-Lovers, You Have a Mind-Controlling Parasite
- Earthquake Lights: The Mystery has Been Solved
- The Singularity is Nigh Upon Us: The Merging of Humans with Technology
- Fear Mongering: The Media on the Government Shutdown
- Hollywood is Pirating Hollywood
- Virgin Births in Wild Snakes
- The Ugly Face of Overpopulation