We all spend too much money on something out there. After all, money in and of itself is useless unless we are spending it. That being said though, some of […]
Tagged: social benefits
Top Posts of the Week
- Brooms Out of the Closet: The Omnipresence of Brooms Through Culture and History
- Engineering the Perfect Morning in 8 Easy Steps
- Experiments in Photographic Memory (Phase 1: Guinea Pig)
- Prevent Type 2 Diabetes By What You Love to Do Most: Sleep
- Obesity and Low Carb Fads: Where Did We Go Wrong? (Part 1)
- Lucid Dreaming: A Step by Step Guide to Dream Control
- Your First Real Heartbreak, Can it be Fatal?
- Titan’s Atmosphere Can Make DNA
- Internet Trolls: Why They Prosper From Your Grief
- New Ecosystem Discovered: Glacier Mice
- Dalai Lama: “Religion is no longer adequate”
- “Here’s My Rape!”: The Reality of Rape
- An Argument Against the Critics of Cannabis Use (Part 1)
- Cannabis Protects Brain From Damage While Binge Drinking
- Rethinking Refrigeration
- Sign Me Up For Mars!
- Waking Up: New State of Consciousness Proposed
- Blimps are the Future!
- A Cheaper Alternative To Pollution
- AI Prescribes Better Treatment than Doctors
- Free Birth Control Creates Dramatic Decrease in Abortion and Unplanned Pregnancy
- Bios Urn Will Turn You Into a Tree After Death
- Testosterone Therapy: Is It Worth The Risk?
- Creativity Slump? Exercise To Inspiration
- The Bright Side To ObamaCare?
- The Draw of Cell Phones
- Gay Man Given Maternity Leave in Brazil
- Teens Give Head at Unprecedented Rates: Oral Sex On the Rise
- Sweet Discovery: Sugar Molecules Floating in Gas Around Star
- Rapists Have the Same Parental Rights as Any Other Father In Majority of States