Have you ever considered what might be the next trend to die? Which aspect of your daily social life will just fade away? Just as disco, AIM, planking (which seems to have […]
Tagged: social media
Top Posts of the Week
- A Case Against Gun Control
- Cannabis or Cannabust: Why That “Rocky Mountain High” May Come Crashing Down on Your Heads (At Least on Your Potheads)
- Lightning Strikes! A Sit and Learn About Lightning
- UVB-76, The Most Mysterious Radio Station on the Planet
- The Evolutionary Leaps of Snails
- Another Casualty of the Paramilitary State
- Grow All of Your Own Food With A Forest Garden
- Frozen Fries are Cancer Causing
- Mystery of the Dying/Disappearing Honeybees Solved
- I.R.S Releases Tax Return of the 400 Richest Americans
- The 5 R’s Followup 1: Refuse
- Don’t Wine About “Cork Shortage”!
- Black Seed: From King Tut to Now
- Ever Heard of Microcrediting?
- Stanford Creates Highly Sensitive, Self-Healing Plastic Skin
- Stonehenge and Other Megaliths are Mind Altering Acoustical Devices
- All Gods Live in Heaven
- Bionic Hand That Can Feel
- FCC Proposes Free Public WiFi Nationwide (or maybe not?)
- Safe, Reversible, Cheap, Proven to Work Male Birth Control
- The Drones Are Coming!
- Early Exposure to Antibiotics Linked To Potential Obesity
- Neocortex: How Human Memory Works and How We Learn
- The Ugly Face of Overpopulation
- NASA Developing Orion for Human Travel Across Solar System in 10 Years
- Coconut Oil: Fat or Not?
- Farming Caffeine Through The Coffee Brew
- NOT Another 9-11 Article (rolls eyes*)
- The Singularity is Nigh Upon Us: The Merging of Humans with Technology
- More Money More Problems? A Look at Global Debt