Have you ever considered what might be the next trend to die? Which aspect of your daily social life will just fade away? Just as disco, AIM, planking (which seems to have […]
Tagged: Social Network
Top Posts of the Week
- World Protests: Can You Hear Me Now?
- German Tech Company Seeks to Hire People With Autism
- Money, Designed to Fail: In The Federal Reserve’s Grip
- For Humanity’s Sake, Wash Your Hands! And Look Good Doing It!
- Skipping Breakfast Leads to Unhealthy Food Consumption
- New Zealand Hobbit Coins are Legal Tender
- Dalai Lama: “Religion is no longer adequate”
- GMO Labeling Going In Right Direction In The US
- Martian Spiders: Seasonal Life on Mars
- Doctors Communicate with Vegetable Through Brain Scans
- Farming Caffeine Through The Coffee Brew
- Butterflies Drink Turtle Tears
- Beatboxing Cockroach Legs, and Squid Fin Cells Dance to Cypress Hill
- Controversial “Killer” Egg Yolks
- Beer is the Way: Humanity’s Secret Weapon for Survival and Health
- North Korea Propaganda About the Western World is Sadly Accurate
- State Nullification and the Tenther Movement: Fight the Fed
- Technological Advancements: A Detriment to Our Hearing
- Erase Memories, Because… “Why Not?”
- Balls of Fury: Eunuchs Live Longer?
- Substitutional Reality Helmet
- From Multi to Mono: The Greatness of Monotasking
- AIG Considers Suing America for More Money
- Fungus Feeds on Radioactivity: The Rise of Space Fungus
- Our Special Time in the Universe
- The TSA’s Totalitarian Reign
- “Envy-Free” Algorithm Easily Settles Divorce and Inheritance Disputes
- Obesity and Low Carb Fads: Where Did We Go Wrong? (Part 1)
- Why Don’t We Eat Insects?
- The Great Vitamin D-Ficiency!