We all know soda and diet soda aren’t exactly good for us. Pretty much in the same way that any sugar filled treat isn’t good for us right? Fatally wrong. […]
Tagged: soda pop
Top Posts of the Week
- The Root of All Evil: Quality Vs. Quantity in America
- Smoking Pot Without Getting High: But Why?
- World Protests: Can You Hear Me Now?
- Become a God for 79 Cents
- Time-Lapse Video of Every Nuclear Explosion Around the World, and Who Launched it
- Coursera: Free Online Courses from the World’s Top Universities
- Go Go Gadget: Wearable Tech!
- Dolphins Exhibit Unending Compassion
- Bubble Boy Eat Your Heart Out: Bubble Dome Camping and Living
- Money, Designed to Fail: In The Federal Reserve’s Grip
- Hey Cat-Lovers, You Have a Mind-Controlling Parasite
- Japanese Diet Secret: Kurozu (Black Vinegar)
- State Nullification and the Tenther Movement: Fight the Fed
- FCC Proposes Free Public WiFi Nationwide (or maybe not?)
- The Majesty of the Knuckleball
- In 1610 God Was a Binary, Fractal, Self-Replicating Algorithm
- Enormous Landscape Discovered Under Antarctic Ice
- Electronic Cigarette Controversy: Safe to Inhale?
- Court Battle Begins Between David and Goliath, Bowman and Monsanto
- Mystery of the Dying/Disappearing Honeybees Solved
- Rethinking Refrigeration
- Watson, The Most Powerful Artificial Intelligence Goes Public
- Foraging in the Modern World
- Why Humans Have the Unique Ability to Learn New Words
- Psychiatrists Cannot Distinguish the Sane From Insane
- Sarcasm: Font or Symbol?
- Marine Arrested Over Harmless Facebook Posts
- Kid Allergic to Everything, Attends School Via a Mobile Robot
- Japanese Diet Secret: Black Soybean Tea (Kuromame Tea)
- Augmented Reality Blows My Mind—Twice