We all know soda and diet soda aren’t exactly good for us. Pretty much in the same way that any sugar filled treat isn’t good for us right? Fatally wrong. […]
Tagged: soda vs diet soda
Top Posts of the Week
- Martian Spiders: Seasonal Life on Mars
- The Folly of High Speed Rail in America
- Faster Than Light Travel is Possible; Creating the Warp Drive
- 3D? Lets go One More! 4D!
- Dolphins Exhibit Unending Compassion
- Costly Climate Changes
- Green Tea Power: Surprising Health Benefits
- New Plausible Theory of Black Holes: Gateways to Other Universes
- Gay Man Given Maternity Leave in Brazil
- Open Access Journals Suddenly Open to the Public
- World Protests: Can You Hear Me Now?
- A Note on the Top 1%: Psychopaths or Superhumans?
- Landmines Suck: How a New Invention is Changing the Danger of Landmines
- Sexual Frustration Leads to Accelerated Aging: Sex is the Answer
- Sign Me Up For Mars!
- Cyborg Lobsters Power a Digital Watch
- The Profound Intelligence and Intuition of Elephants
- Chimpanzee Intelligence: Photographic Memory, Communication, and Altruism
- What Your Poo is Trying to Tell You
- Virgin Births in Wild Snakes
- A Mouse with Salamander-like Cell Regeneration
- Don’t Fear Anti-GM Hysteria (Nor the Reaper)!
- Technological Advancements: A Detriment to Our Hearing
- The 5 R’s Followup 1: Refuse
- Early Exposure to Antibiotics Linked To Potential Obesity
- Substitutional Reality Helmet
- Free Birth Control Creates Dramatic Decrease in Abortion and Unplanned Pregnancy
- A Tick is Turning People into Vegetarians for Life
- Study Identifies Gene Potentially Responsible for Human Language
- Wood Pulp is Changing the World