We all know soda and diet soda aren’t exactly good for us. Pretty much in the same way that any sugar filled treat isn’t good for us right? Fatally wrong. […]
Tagged: sodium benzoate
Top Posts of the Week
- Mind Over Body: Can Meditation Help Cure Cancer?
- Sloth Hair Fungus is an Incredibly Potent and Effective Medicine
- Open Access Journals Suddenly Open to the Public
- Alcohol Discovered Today: Would it Still be Legal?
- For Cure, Administer Two Times Daily – How Effective Is Our Medicine?
- Fun Fact: You’re the Cause of Boredom
- Tattoo Quest (Part 1): Tattoos of Southeast Asia
- War on Drugs Farce Continues Unabated
- No Heart? No Pulse? No Problem!
- Aging Process Is Similar to Replicating CDs: Story of Telomeres
- The Root of All Evil: Quality Vs. Quantity in America
- Rapists Have the Same Parental Rights as Any Other Father In Majority of States
- Evolutionary Tooth Decay
- Hairy Men Everywhere Rejoice: New Bandages Painlessly Remove From Skin
- StickNFind: Never Lose Anything Again
- Controversial “Killer” Egg Yolks
- Effects of LSD 100% Positive in New Swiss Study, LSD Still Awesome
- I Believe in GMOs
- Toothpick Surfing on Acoustic Waves and Other Levitation Implications
- “Here’s My Rape!”: The Reality of Rape
- Mars, The First Frontier?!
- Merge Biology with Electronics: First True Cybernetic Tissue Created
- NASA’s New Squad: A New Era of Space Travel
- The Draw of Cell Phones
- Cellphones Cause Higher Incidence of Brain and Spinal Tumors
- Low Carb/Low Calorie Diet Produces Compound that Blocks Effects of Aging
- Smelling Calmness: Aromatherapy and Essential Oils
- Augmented Reality Blows My Mind—Twice
- What Does Light Look Like?
- Epigenetics and Altering Your DNA