Researchers have discovered a surprising characteristic of interplanetary space dust; it seeds planets with necessary components for life. Interplanetary dust particles found in space allows water and organic compounds (containing carbon) […]
Tagged: solar ecosystem
Top Posts of the Week
- Salamba Sirsasana: It’s Time to do a Headstand!
- A Case Against Gun Control
- Sloth Hair Fungus is an Incredibly Potent and Effective Medicine
- A Delicious Cure – Honey As An Antibiotic & Much, Much More
- MIT Creates a Way To Separate Oil From Water Magnetically
- Indiana Blue Laws Exemplify Crony Capitalism
- Cheese: Like Crack
- Biggest Wastes of Money (Part 2): Bottled Water, Weddings, Jewelry, Paper Towels
- 3D? Lets go One More! 4D!
- Toothpick Surfing on Acoustic Waves and Other Levitation Implications
- MIT Discovers New State of Matter and Magnetism
- What Does Light Look Like?
- Photographic Memory (Phase 2: Holy Shit)
- MIT Scientists Incept Mice With False Memories
- Fed Allows Cannabis Legalization, Police Unhappy
- Voyager 1: The Final Frontier?
- New Plausible Theory of Black Holes: Gateways to Other Universes
- Biggest Wastes of Money (Part 3): Fast Food, University, Charity, Makeup
- Precocious Puberty: A Growing Issue for Young Girls
- Time-Lapse Video of Every Nuclear Explosion Around the World, and Who Launched it
- Save the Food Pyramid by Cutting it by the Limbs
- Portugal Decriminalizes All Drugs; 10 Years Later the Results are Mind Blowing
- Japanese Diet Secret: Black Soybean Tea (Kuromame Tea)
- For Cure, Administer Two Times Daily – How Effective Is Our Medicine?
- Don’t Fear Anti-GM Hysteria (Nor the Reaper)!
- Smoking Pot Without Getting High: But Why?
- Fat and Fit Don’t Mix
- The Dangers of Fat Acceptance
- Fungi Fun: Mushrooms and How to Harness Their Power
- Misshapen Food Waste: It’s What’s Inside That Counts