Studies spanning decades have revealed that Stonehenge and other ancient megalithic structures and tombs may have been used to create music and various mind altering sounds. These studies represent a […]
Tagged: south wales
Top Posts of the Week
- Balls of Fury: Eunuchs Live Longer?
- “Here’s My Rape!”: The Reality of Rape
- The Most Dangerous Animal, and How We Can Defeat it
- Salamba Sirsasana: It’s Time to do a Headstand!
- Low Carb/Low Calorie Diet Produces Compound that Blocks Effects of Aging
- Ask an Astrobiologist: Global Warming, and What to Expect
- Autophagy: The Unsung Hero in Slowing Down Aging
- Ball Lightning Directly Measured for First Time
- Mitt Romney and Paul Ryan Are the World’s Biggest Liars: Fact
- Introducing Transparent Soil
- German Tech Company Seeks to Hire People With Autism
- The Obese Shall Inherit the Earth
- Ingredient in Pot Decreases the High: THC, Pot Shops and Lobbyists
- Amsterdam’s Interesting Housing Solution
- pH Levels and Your Scalp
- Dalai Lama: “Religion is no longer adequate”
- A Non-Loony Google Project Called LOON: Solar Powered, Internet Wielding Balloons
- It Says Organic: Does That Mean It’s Non GMO?
- Fart, Burp, and Embrace Gas!
- Effects of LSD 100% Positive in New Swiss Study, LSD Still Awesome
- Dolphins Exhibit Unending Compassion
- Precocious Puberty: A Growing Issue for Young Girls
- Money, Designed to Fail: In The Federal Reserve’s Grip
- Detecting Communicable Disease: Can Humans Smell Sickness?
- Astronauts Vote With Absentee Ballot from Space
- The “Friends of the Indian” and How They Treated Their Friends
- The Senate Is Useless and Should Be Dismanteled
- Bacteria Consumes 200,000 tons of Oil Spill
- Speaking to Babies in ‘Parentese’ Yields Surprising Results
- Imminent Western Intervention in Syria