Scientists at the Albert Einstein College of Medicine (AEC) have found fungus feeding on radioactivity within the Chernobyl nuclear reactor. Scientists suspect that melanin, the same UV filter in our skin, […]
Tagged: space fungus
Top Posts of the Week
- Cute Baby Animal Pictures Increase Productivity
- Ancient Galaxy That Shouldn’t Exist is Found Perfectly Formed
- Mitt Romney and Paul Ryan Are the World’s Biggest Liars: Fact
- Eat Nuts For a Longer Life
- Imminent Western Intervention in Syria
- Fungus Feeds on Radioactivity: The Rise of Space Fungus
- Remote Control Cockroaches
- Aspartame…Miracle Sweetener or Deathly Toxin?
- Canadian Glow in the Dark Dinosaurs
- WWOOF and HelpX: Seeing the World One Farm at a Time
- Team Red=Team Blue, the Syria Episode
- Martian Spiders: Seasonal Life on Mars
- The Art of Cyber Warfare: United States vs. China
- Two New Blue Developments In Our Galaxy
- Earthquake Lights: The Mystery has Been Solved
- NASA’s Planned Mission to an Asteroid
- Heating Yourself, Not Your House
- Smoking: A Pre-existing Condition Under Obamacare
- Lucid Dreaming: A Step by Step Guide to Dream Control
- For Cure, Administer Two Times Daily – How Effective Is Our Medicine?
- Bubble Boy Eat Your Heart Out: Bubble Dome Camping and Living
- Suicide Understood: Test Detects if You are Suicidal With 97% Accuracy
- Your Old Android Phone Can Save the Rainforest
- Let’s Capture US an Asteroid!
- Speaking to Babies in ‘Parentese’ Yields Surprising Results
- Water Droplets Now Used as Computers
- Coconut Oil Reverses the Effects of Alzheimer’s, Among Many Other Benefits
- Rapists Have the Same Parental Rights as Any Other Father In Majority of States
- Ever Heard of Microcrediting?
- Triple Star System Paves Road to Understanding Gravity