When you think of religion does your body get invigorated? Do you feel your soul flutter? Does your brain reach a higher state of functioning? In answer to the last […]
Top Posts of the Week
- Fed Allows Cannabis Legalization, Police Unhappy
- Balls of Fury: Eunuchs Live Longer?
- Skipping Breakfast Leads to Unhealthy Food Consumption
- You and Your Internet on Pornography
- Prevent Type 2 Diabetes By What You Love to Do Most: Sleep
- Fungus Feeds on Radioactivity: The Rise of Space Fungus
- Smelling Calmness: Aromatherapy and Essential Oils
- Power Posing Can Change Your World
- An Argument Against the Critics of Cannabis Use (Part 1)
- Aspartame In Diet Soda Responsible For Destroying Kidney Function
- Aspartame…Miracle Sweetener or Deathly Toxin?
- Running Slows Down Aging, Slows Down the Clock
- Tattoo Quest (Part 3): Significance of Tattoos in the 20th and 21st Century
- Germany Sets Example for Global Climate Battle
- Memory, A Torch Pass: How the Brain Gathers and Encodes Information
- Toothpick Surfing on Acoustic Waves and Other Levitation Implications
- Turmeric & Tumors: How The Spice Can Help
- Portugal Decriminalizes All Drugs; 10 Years Later the Results are Mind Blowing
- Private Prison Sues State for Not Having Enough Prisoners
- Rethinking Refrigeration
- From Multi to Mono: The Greatness of Monotasking
- NASA Developing Orion for Human Travel Across Solar System in 10 Years
- To be Fat or Not to be Fat?
- HD Visual Working Memory Separates the Young and Old
- Cannabis Protects Brain From Damage While Binge Drinking
- New Image of the Universe Captured by Hubble
- A Pill That Makes You Sober
- 27 Dimensional Quantum State Directly Measured: Taking a Peek at Schrödinger’s Cat
- Belly Buttons: Bacteria Wonderland!
- Lumpy Tablets are the New Rage