Ladies, what if you could have non-hormonal, 100% safe, 100% effective, long lasting, and cheap birth control all in one package? We don’t live in a fairy tale world, […]
Tagged: spread of hiv
Top Posts of the Week
- Reading Books Alters Brain Biology for Days After
- Them Cows is Sweet: Cows Fed Human Junk Food to Save Money
- Cannabis or Cannabust: Why That “Rocky Mountain High” May Come Crashing Down on Your Heads (At Least on Your Potheads)
- Meet the Needle Beam; No More Signal Loss
- You Might be a Psychopath; Psychological Catch 22
- Precocious Puberty: A Growing Issue for Young Girls
- Smoking: A Pre-existing Condition Under Obamacare
- All Gods Live in Heaven
- Fed Allows Cannabis Legalization, Police Unhappy
- The Strength of the Chelyabinsk Meteor
- Memory, A Torch Pass: How the Brain Gathers and Encodes Information
- Turmeric & Tumors: How The Spice Can Help
- It Says Organic: Does That Mean It’s Non GMO?
- What Does Light Look Like?
- Robotic Legs Controlled by Your Brain
- A Note on the Top 1%: Psychopaths or Superhumans?
- Ingredient in Pot Decreases the High: THC, Pot Shops and Lobbyists
- Researchers Turn Blood Cells Back into Stem Cells
- Brazilian Prostitutes are Learning a Valuable Lesson
- Invisible Bike Helmet
- Of Cyborg Monkeys and New Hope for Amputees
- Fooling People into Passionate Belief
- Brazilian Prisoners Read Their Way to Freedom
- Biggest Wastes of Money (Part 1): Cigarettes, Fashion, Lottery, New Cars
- EU Orwellian Plan to Invasively Monitor Public’s Behavior
- Kid Allergic to Everything, Attends School Via a Mobile Robot
- Water Droplets Now Used as Computers
- Will Facebook Face the Same Doomed Fate as Myspace?
- Biggest Wastes of Money (Part 5): Gadgets, Dining Out, Luxury Hotels, Gyms
- On the Pulse About Perfume