We all spend too much money on something out there. After all, money in and of itself is useless unless we are spending it. That being said though, some of […]
Tagged: status symbol
Top Posts of the Week
- Voyager 1: The Final Frontier?
- Internet Trolls: Why They Prosper From Your Grief
- Two New Blue Developments In Our Galaxy
- New Devices Grant Mind Control Over Your World: The Force is With You
- Paradise Flying Snake and Other Surprising Flying Animals
- Quit Cumming, Save MANkind: The Detrimental Effects of Porn
- Epigenetics: The Key to Overcoming Genetic Predisposition
- Stem Burger, The Future of Meat
- Don’t Fear Anti-GM Hysteria (Nor the Reaper)!
- Martian Spiders: Seasonal Life on Mars
- Animals Evolve Too Slowly, Climate Change Too Fast
- AI Prescribes Better Treatment than Doctors
- How Sleep Aids the Body in Growth and Regeneration
- The Rise of Labiaplasty: Having the Perfect Vagina
- The Evolutionary Leaps of Snails
- MIT Discovers New State of Matter and Magnetism
- Rosetta Stone’s Possible False Claim
- Fooling People into Passionate Belief
- Researcher Creates Cure for Cancer; Can’t Release it to Public
- A Tick is Turning People into Vegetarians for Life
- Dolphins Exhibit Unending Compassion
- Gossip Through the PRISM: The NSA’s Shenanigans
- Mystery of the Dying/Disappearing Honeybees Solved
- For Humanity’s Sake, Wash Your Hands! And Look Good Doing It!
- Mars, The First Frontier?!
- The Senate Is Useless and Should Be Dismanteled
- Amazon Rainforest Holds Many Surprises
- Brazililian Streets Talk to Tourists With QR Codes
- Toothpick Surfing on Acoustic Waves and Other Levitation Implications
- A Breakthrough Futuristic Material: Silk