The spotted salamander, or Ambystoma maculatum, makes its home throughout the Eastern United States and Southern Canada. Unlike other salamanders, the spotted salamander is part of an incredible partnership that overrides the […]
Tagged: stephen baxter
Top Posts of the Week
- MIT Discovers New State of Matter and Magnetism
- Titan’s Atmosphere Can Make DNA
- In 1610 God Was a Binary, Fractal, Self-Replicating Algorithm
- More Money More Problems? A Look at Global Debt
- Feet First! Take Better Care of Your Feet
- TVs, Brains, and Zombies Oh My: TV’s Effect on the Mind
- Why Humans Have the Unique Ability to Learn New Words
- Invisible Bike Helmet
- Researchers Turn Blood Cells Back into Stem Cells
- Lumpy Tablets are the New Rage
- Nanoparticles Double Injury Survival Rate
- Our Special Time in the Universe
- Hide Your Pr0n, It’s Time For Large-Scale BitTorrent Monitoring
- Hollywood is Pirating Hollywood
- Ancient Galaxy That Shouldn’t Exist is Found Perfectly Formed
- Japanese Diet Secret: Kurozu (Black Vinegar)
- Don’t Fear Anti-GM Hysteria (Nor the Reaper)!
- 3D Printing: The Next Revolution in Creativity
- For Humanity’s Sake, Wash Your Hands! And Look Good Doing It!
- What Does Light Look Like?
- The More We Think, The More Selfish We Are
- Creativity Slump? Exercise To Inspiration
- Robotic Legs Controlled by Your Brain
- China Launches Moon Rover: Space Age Continues and Why You Should Care
- Fresh Air Turned into Gasoline
- Department of Justice Aided Anti-Zimmerman Rallies
- Smelling Calmness: Aromatherapy and Essential Oils
- Go Go Gadget: Wearable Tech!
- Absolute Zero No Longer Absolute
- Smoking Pot Without Getting High: But Why?