Ouch. There has to be a better way. A report in the scientific journal Current Biology shows a very interesting find: eunuchs live longer than their ball-carrying brethren. Balls-deep into the archives from the Imperial […]
Tagged: stephen colbert
Top Posts of the Week
- A Breakthrough Futuristic Material: Silk
- Farming Caffeine Through The Coffee Brew
- A Delicious Cure – Honey As An Antibiotic & Much, Much More
- Become a God for 79 Cents
- Epigenetics and Altering Your DNA
- Don’t Fear Anti-GM Hysteria (Nor the Reaper)!
- Awareness and Dealing with Rejection
- Electronic Cigarette Controversy: Safe to Inhale?
- Salamba Sirsasana: It’s Time to do a Headstand!
- A Mouse with Salamander-like Cell Regeneration
- Skipping Breakfast Leads to Unhealthy Food Consumption
- Politicians Go Pop: The Rise of Pop Politics
- 30 Wasps Vs 30,000 Bees; Bees Defend With Heat
- Black Seed: From King Tut to Now
- UVB-76, The Most Mysterious Radio Station on the Planet
- No Breathing Required: Live Without Breathing
- Fat, Poor Kids Just Got A Little Less Fat. Still Poor.
- The Rise of Labiaplasty: Having the Perfect Vagina
- Fun Fact: You’re the Cause of Boredom
- Oculus Rift and Omni Treadmill, Gaming of the Future!
- The Big Bang Wasn’t the Beginning
- Two New Blue Developments In Our Galaxy
- Kid Allergic to Everything, Attends School Via a Mobile Robot
- Introducing Transparent Soil
- Mitt Romney and Paul Ryan Are the World’s Biggest Liars: Fact
- TVs, Brains, and Zombies Oh My: TV’s Effect on the Mind
- Science Says “Smart People Are Idiots”
- Believing You Get Enough Sleep Works as Well as Getting Enough Sleep
- Cannabis Cures Cancer and More: A Thorough History and Review of the Evidence
- DNA Origami: The Art of Folding DNA