A lucid dream is a dream where you know you’re dreaming and have full control over the dream. Lucid dreaming is a natural phenomenon, a science, and an art. As a […]
Tagged: stephen laberge
Top Posts of the Week
- Hoplophobes Terrified of Lego Gun, Boy Suspended
- Sloth Hair Fungus is an Incredibly Potent and Effective Medicine
- Voyager 1: The Final Frontier?
- Fungus Feeds on Radioactivity: The Rise of Space Fungus
- Dalai Lama: “Religion is no longer adequate”
- New Plausible Theory of Black Holes: Gateways to Other Universes
- The Rise of Labiaplasty: Having the Perfect Vagina
- Stem Cells Created Using Urine
- Japanese Diet Secret: Kurozu (Black Vinegar)
- The Issus Bug’s “Mechanical” Gears
- Open Access Journals Suddenly Open to the Public
- Afraid to Fall Asleep? (Part II) Effects and Strategies of Sleep Cycles
- MIT Scientists Incept Mice With False Memories
- Dome Homes: Virtually Indestructible
- Watson, The Most Powerful Artificial Intelligence Goes Public
- Toothpick Surfing on Acoustic Waves and Other Levitation Implications
- Beans, Cool! What Makes Beans so Great?
- Did You Know That Certain Plants Do Division?
- The Draw of Cell Phones
- Department of Justice Aided Anti-Zimmerman Rallies
- Teens Give Head at Unprecedented Rates: Oral Sex On the Rise
- Dentistry: A Feared Profession, One of World’s Oldest
- Let’s Capture US an Asteroid!
- Imminent Western Intervention in Syria
- Amazon Rainforest Holds Many Surprises
- Mind Over Body: Can Meditation Help Cure Cancer?
- Fooling People into Passionate Belief
- Eat Your Yard: Grow an Edible Landscape at Home
- Long Distance Quantum Teleportation is Reality
- Epigenetics: The Key to Overcoming Genetic Predisposition