We all spend too much money on something out there. After all, money in and of itself is useless unless we are spending it. That being said though, some of […]
Tagged: steven nissen
Top Posts of the Week
- Stem Cells Created Using Urine
- No More Red: Charge Your Phone Battery With Wi-Fi
- Watson, The Most Powerful Artificial Intelligence Goes Public
- Black Hole Spin Could Be Key in Understanding How Galaxies Expand
- Gay Man Given Maternity Leave in Brazil
- Electronic Cigarette Controversy: Safe to Inhale?
- Doctors Communicate with Vegetable Through Brain Scans
- Computers Improve and Sustain Mind and Memory of the Elderly
- Cancer Cells Avoid Chemotherapy
- The Drones Are Coming!
- Woman Needs a New Ear, Grows a New One on Her Arm
- CRISPR Genetic Engineering Used to Create Custom Monkeys
- Oculus Rift and Omni Treadmill, Gaming of the Future!
- Re-animated Kidneys, 3-D Printing and (Icky?) Organ Markets
- The History and Legality of Cannabis Use Around the World
- Menstrual Cups: The Sustainable Period
- GMO Labeling Going In Right Direction In The US
- Virgin Births in Wild Snakes
- Low Carb/Low Calorie Diet Produces Compound that Blocks Effects of Aging
- Dogs Can Predict Earthquakes by Hearing Them
- Facebook: Glorifying and Depressing
- Paul Ryan: “School? Get a Job! In Fact Get Three!”
- Testosterone Therapy: Is It Worth The Risk?
- Huge Rise in Skin Cancer Among Young Women
- Titan’s Atmosphere Can Make DNA
- Fracking Worse Than You Think: Delusional America and Special Interest Gangs
- World Protests: Can You Hear Me Now?
- The Loudest Penis on Earth
- Coursera: Free Online Courses from the World’s Top Universities
- UVB-76, The Most Mysterious Radio Station on the Planet