Studies spanning decades have revealed that Stonehenge and other ancient megalithic structures and tombs may have been used to create music and various mind altering sounds. These studies represent a […]
Tagged: stonehenge music
Top Posts of the Week
- An Argument Against the Critics of Cannabis Use (Part 2)
- Absolute Zero No Longer Absolute
- Cellphones Cause Higher Incidence of Brain and Spinal Tumors
- Immortal Animals and the Human Link
- For Cure, Administer Two Times Daily – How Effective Is Our Medicine?
- The Big Bang Wasn’t the Beginning
- Reading Books Alters Brain Biology for Days After
- Federal Judge Urges Legalization of Marijuana
- Uruguay to Legalize Marijuana
- Open Access Journals
- Salamba Sirsasana: It’s Time to do a Headstand!
- Germany Sets Example for Global Climate Battle
- Re-think Genes: New Mechanism of Gene Expression Discovered
- Toothpick Surfing on Acoustic Waves and Other Levitation Implications
- Butterflies Drink Turtle Tears
- Plants Can Cry For Help
- On the Pulse About Perfume
- HD Visual Working Memory Separates the Young and Old
- Landmines Suck: How a New Invention is Changing the Danger of Landmines
- Court Battle Begins Between David and Goliath, Bowman and Monsanto
- The Evolutionary Leaps of Snails
- The Folly of High Speed Rail in America
- Amsterdam’s Interesting Housing Solution
- MIT Discovers New State of Matter and Magnetism
- Smoking Pot Without Getting High: But Why?
- Did You Know That Certain Plants Do Division?
- I.R.S Releases Tax Return of the 400 Richest Americans
- Clouds of Western Intervention Loom Over Syria
- Kid Allergic to Everything, Attends School Via a Mobile Robot
- A Breakthrough Futuristic Material: Silk