Studies spanning decades have revealed that Stonehenge and other ancient megalithic structures and tombs may have been used to create music and various mind altering sounds. These studies represent a […]
Tagged: stonehenge mystery
Top Posts of the Week
- Climate Change Caused by 90 Companies Since Industrial Revolution
- New Report Urges Decriminalization of Drugs in Australia
- More Hazardous Weather Patterns for World
- Fresh Air: The Natural, Three-Plant Air Purifying System
- An End to the Electoral College
- Chimpanzee Intelligence: Photographic Memory, Communication, and Altruism
- A Note on the Top 1%: Psychopaths or Superhumans?
- Marine Arrested Over Harmless Facebook Posts
- Voyager 1: The Final Frontier?
- Stem Cells Created Using Urine
- Quit Cumming, Save MANkind: The Detrimental Effects of Porn
- Tattoo Quest (Part 1): Tattoos of Southeast Asia
- Believing You Get Enough Sleep Works as Well as Getting Enough Sleep
- Top 3 Foods to Eat in Ramadan: Suhoor
- Triple Star System Paves Road to Understanding Gravity
- Smoking Pot Without Getting High: But Why?
- DNA Ancestry Checking Is as Cheap as $99
- Why Humans Have the Unique Ability to Learn New Words
- Immortality Formula: YOLF
- TVs, Brains, and Zombies Oh My: TV’s Effect on the Mind
- Tethers Unlimited and the Space Spider
- Creativity Slump? Exercise To Inspiration
- The More We Think, The More Selfish We Are
- For Humanity’s Sake, Wash Your Hands! And Look Good Doing It!
- Put That Music You Hate On Repeat
- Black Seed: From King Tut to Now
- Homemade Coilgun Excites Sci-Fans, Frightens Politicians
- Ball Lightning Directly Measured for First Time
- Biggest Wastes of Money (Part 1): Cigarettes, Fashion, Lottery, New Cars
- Dome Homes: Virtually Indestructible