Poop, the good old number two; everyone does it. It’s a healthy part of being a living animal, and it turns out it can tell you a lot about your […]
Top Posts of the Week
- FCC Proposes Free Public WiFi Nationwide (or maybe not?)
- Cheese: Like Crack
- Babies and the ‘Cost of Inaction’
- Cannabis Cures Cancer and More: A Thorough History and Review of the Evidence
- Don’t Fear Anti-GM Hysteria (Nor the Reaper)!
- You and Your Internet on Pornography
- Mystery of Death Solved: DMT is the Key
- Biggest Wastes of Money (Part 5): Gadgets, Dining Out, Luxury Hotels, Gyms
- Technological Advancements: A Detriment to Our Hearing
- Alcohol in Moderation Strengthens Immune System
- No More Red: Charge Your Phone Battery With Wi-Fi
- Clouds of Western Intervention Loom Over Syria
- Biggest Wastes of Money (Part 1): Cigarettes, Fashion, Lottery, New Cars
- The Life Changing and Life Lengthening World of Fasting
- China Launches Moon Rover: Space Age Continues and Why You Should Care
- What Does Light Look Like?
- Germany Sets Example for Global Climate Battle
- The “Friends of the Indian” and How They Treated Their Friends
- Rethinking Refrigeration
- Gossip Through the PRISM: The NSA’s Shenanigans
- An Argument Against the Critics of Cannabis Use (Part 2)
- Solar Salamander
- UVB-76, The Most Mysterious Radio Station on the Planet
- The 5 R’s: Refuse, Reduce, Reuse, Recycle, Rot
- Low Carb/Low Calorie Diet Produces Compound that Blocks Effects of Aging
- Mars, The First Frontier?!
- TVs, Brains, and Zombies Oh My: TV’s Effect on the Mind
- Shaolin Monks Train Harder Than You
- Beer is the Way: Humanity’s Secret Weapon for Survival and Health
- Salamba Sirsasana: It’s Time to do a Headstand!