German Tech Company SAP AG has recently stated that it will be recruiting people with autism due to their incredible ability to process information at super human speeds and efficiency. […]
Top Posts of the Week
- Soda and Diet Soda: Household Poisons
- Babies and the ‘Cost of Inaction’
- 27 Dimensional Quantum State Directly Measured: Taking a Peek at Schrödinger’s Cat
- Memory, A Torch Pass: How the Brain Gathers and Encodes Information
- Kim Jong-il’s Personal Chef Recounts Life in the Hermit Kingdom
- Mystery of the Dying/Disappearing Honeybees Solved
- Controversial “Killer” Egg Yolks
- Stanford Creates Highly Sensitive, Self-Healing Plastic Skin
- Fat, Poor Kids Just Got A Little Less Fat. Still Poor.
- Obesity Has More to Do With Diet Than Excercise
- Substitutional Reality Helmet
- You and Your Internet on Pornography
- NASA Animated Temperature Data From Over 100 Years
- United States’ Taxes, Spending, Graphs, and No Pie Charts
- Smoking Pot Without Getting High: But Why?
- AI Prescribes Better Treatment than Doctors
- Music’s Grand Effects on the Mind
- Computer Chips Modeled After the Human Brain
- A Note on the Top 1%: Psychopaths or Superhumans?
- Stem Burger, The Future of Meat
- Fart, Burp, and Embrace Gas!
- In 1610 God Was a Binary, Fractal, Self-Replicating Algorithm
- Mars, The First Frontier?!
- 3D Printing: The Next Revolution in Creativity
- Birds Recognize and Mourn Their Dead
- What is The Solution to Smog? A Vacuum!
- Don’t Fear Anti-GM Hysteria (Nor the Reaper)!
- Solar Salamander
- Eat Nuts For a Longer Life
- War on Drugs Farce Continues Unabated