Having a friend or family member commit suicide can be one of the most heart wrenching experiences of our lives. While suicide is a serious problem, it is usually impossible […]
Tagged: suicidal thoughts
Top Posts of the Week
- Birds Recognize and Mourn Their Dead
- Oculus Rift and Omni Treadmill, Gaming of the Future!
- Assisted Suicide: Death is a Privilege, Not a Right
- HD Visual Working Memory Separates the Young and Old
- New Ecosystem Discovered: Glacier Mice
- Immortality Formula: YOLF
- Conservation Efforts of Earth’s Seven Continents
- Car Warming: Debunking the Myth
- Re-animated Kidneys, 3-D Printing and (Icky?) Organ Markets
- Fat, Poor Kids Just Got A Little Less Fat. Still Poor.
- Hollywood is Pirating Hollywood
- The 20 Biggest Wastes of Money and How to Avoid Them
- The Effect Of Agriculture On The Planet
- I.R.S Releases Tax Return of the 400 Richest Americans
- Mothers Who Suffer Depression Have Shorter Kids
- Brazililian Streets Talk to Tourists With QR Codes
- A Mouse with Salamander-like Cell Regeneration
- New Type of Hypervelocity Star Found: Just Passing Through
- Hairy Men Everywhere Rejoice: New Bandages Painlessly Remove From Skin
- Don’t Wine About “Cork Shortage”!
- Mind Over Body: Can Meditation Help Cure Cancer?
- TVs, Brains, and Zombies Oh My: TV’s Effect on the Mind
- Low Carb/Low Calorie Diet Produces Compound that Blocks Effects of Aging
- ObamaCare and the 49-Employee Company
- What is The Solution to Smog? A Vacuum!
- Robotic Sense and Feel
- Your Old Android Phone Can Save the Rainforest
- Fridge Free Food: Kick Your Obsessive Storage Habit & Keep Food Fresher Too
- AI Prescribes Better Treatment than Doctors
- New Report Urges Decriminalization of Drugs in Australia