I have very, very disappointing news to share with everyone: Being fit does not co-exist with being fat. At least that is what the Annals of Internal Medicine are claiming […]
Top Posts of the Week
- Reading Books Alters Brain Biology for Days After
- The Road Rage is Strong With This One
- Make a Permaculture Connection
- Peanut Allergy on the Rise: Clever Cure on the Horizon
- Soft Robots Grip Things Gently
- The Greatest Medical Discovery of Our Time: Starve Cancer by Eating
- Save the Food Pyramid by Cutting it by the Limbs
- 30 Wasps Vs 30,000 Bees; Bees Defend With Heat
- Smoking: A Pre-existing Condition Under Obamacare
- Stay Away From Antibacterial Soap!
- Don’t Fear Anti-GM Hysteria (Nor the Reaper)!
- Tattoo Quest (Part 2): The Spread of Tattoos
- DNA Ancestry Checking Is as Cheap as $99
- Don’t Wine About “Cork Shortage”!
- The Flying Car Is Closer Than You Think
- Controversial “Killer” Egg Yolks
- United States’ Taxes, Spending, Graphs, and No Pie Charts
- The History and Legality of Cannabis Use Around the World
- 30,000 Year Old Cave Paintings Are Actually Animations
- Write a Prisoner
- NASA Developing Orion for Human Travel Across Solar System in 10 Years
- Afraid to Wake Up? Conquering Fear and Life
- New Ecosystem Discovered: Glacier Mice
- Bonobo Makes Tools Similar to Early Humans
- Erase Memories, Because… “Why Not?”
- Astronauts Vote With Absentee Ballot from Space
- Did You Know That Certain Plants Do Division?
- Starcraft as a Model for Future Interstellar Warfare
- Study Identifies Gene Potentially Responsible for Human Language
- The Ugly Face of Overpopulation