“Rights for me, not for thee.” The government habitually strips citizens of their rights whenever it suits them to do so. Currently, the Obama administration and the NSA have deemed […]
Top Posts of the Week
- Is Religion Good For Your Brain?
- Ask an Astrobiologist: Global Warming, and What to Expect
- Donated DNA: Kids May Have 3 Parents in the Near Future
- Psychiatrists Cannot Distinguish the Sane From Insane
- Water Droplets Now Used as Computers
- Obese? Got a Fatty Liver? No Problem. Spinach & Nuts Have You Covered
- Blimps are the Future!
- Open Access Journals Suddenly Open to the Public
- Sweden is Running Out of Trash
- Fungus Feeds on Radioactivity: The Rise of Space Fungus
- Coconut Oil: Fat or Not?
- Experiments in Photographic Memory (Phase 1: Guinea Pig)
- Brooms Out of the Closet: The Omnipresence of Brooms Through Culture and History
- The Senate Is Useless and Should Be Dismanteled
- The Flying Car Is Closer Than You Think
- Women Have Semen in Their Brains
- More Hazardous Weather Patterns for World
- My Beautiful Western Face: The Rise in De-racialisation Surgery
- Your First Real Heartbreak, Can it be Fatal?
- Soft Robots Grip Things Gently
- Suicide Understood: Test Detects if You are Suicidal With 97% Accuracy
- Women Who Give Birth to Men Have Male DNA in Brain for Life
- Astronauts Vote With Absentee Ballot from Space
- Fun Fact: You’re the Cause of Boredom
- Tethers Unlimited and the Space Spider
- A Breakthrough Futuristic Material: Silk
- Turmeric & Tumors: How The Spice Can Help
- Biggest Wastes of Money (Part 4): Giftwrap, Greeting Cards, Vitamins, Cleaning Products
- Politicians Go Pop: The Rise of Pop Politics
- Vampires Aren’t Bad – Why Unplugging Your Charger Is Pointless