Contention 1: Life is suffering. Sword makers of old understood that the more they heated the steel, the stronger the blade would become. The mightiest tools have always been forged […]
Top Posts of the Week
- A Cheaper Alternative To Pollution
- Failure of Central Planning and the Venezuelan Toilet Paper Shortage
- Power Posing Can Change Your World
- Meet the Needle Beam; No More Signal Loss
- Mitt Romney and Paul Ryan Are the World’s Biggest Liars: Fact
- Hoplophobes Terrified of Lego Gun, Boy Suspended
- Voyager 1: The Final Frontier?
- Researchers Turn Blood Cells Back into Stem Cells
- Sitting Could Be Lethal
- Immortal Animals and the Human Link
- The Power Of Hemp Seeds: Behold Powerful Nutrition
- Your First Real Heartbreak, Can it be Fatal?
- Richest Woman in the World Tells Poor People: Stop Being Lazy
- The Root of All Evil: Quality Vs. Quantity in America
- More Hazardous Weather Patterns for World
- Public School Failure in America
- Japanese Diet Secret: Kurozu (Black Vinegar)
- Morality In Animals: Chimpanzees That Risk Their Own Lives
- Car Warming: Debunking the Myth
- Sign Me Up For Mars!
- Eat Nuts For a Longer Life
- What Your Poo is Trying to Tell You
- An Argument Against the Critics of Cannabis Use (Part 1)
- Mystery of the Dying/Disappearing Honeybees Solved
- Germany Sets Example for Global Climate Battle
- Will Facebook Face the Same Doomed Fate as Myspace?
- Speaking to Babies in ‘Parentese’ Yields Surprising Results
- Ingredient in Pot Decreases the High: THC, Pot Shops and Lobbyists
- Red Wine Vinegar Aids Weight Loss and Fights Diabetes
- Hairy Men Everywhere Rejoice: New Bandages Painlessly Remove From Skin