The practice of genetic engineering in humans has been explored in numerous science fiction stories, such as Andrew Niccol’s Gattaca and Aldous Huxley’s Brave New World. In some stories manipulation of genes opens a […]
Top Posts of the Week
- Awareness and Dealing with Rejection
- Aspartame…Miracle Sweetener or Deathly Toxin?
- Balls of Fury: Eunuchs Live Longer?
- Detecting Communicable Disease: Can Humans Smell Sickness?
- Low Carb/Low Calorie Diet Produces Compound that Blocks Effects of Aging
- Sign Me Up For Mars!
- The Strength of the Chelyabinsk Meteor
- The Folly of High Speed Rail in America
- The Issus Bug’s “Mechanical” Gears
- Beer is the Way: Humanity’s Secret Weapon for Survival and Health
- Federal Judge Urges Legalization of Marijuana
- An Argument Against the Critics of Cannabis Use (Part 2)
- Conductive Metal Ink Used on Flexible Electronics and Paper
- Morality In Animals: Chimpanzees That Risk Their Own Lives
- Coursera: Free Online Courses from the World’s Top Universities
- Cannabis Cures Cancer and More: A Thorough History and Review of the Evidence
- “Envy-Free” Algorithm Easily Settles Divorce and Inheritance Disputes
- Native Americans are Originally From Europe
- All Tea Comes From the Same Plant: Camellia sinensis
- Is Religion Good For Your Brain?
- Mystery of the Dying/Disappearing Honeybees Solved
- NASA Developing Orion for Human Travel Across Solar System in 10 Years
- Using Carbon Nanotubes to Make Holograms
- Plants Can Cry For Help
- Them Cows is Sweet: Cows Fed Human Junk Food to Save Money
- The Ugly Face of Overpopulation
- Indiana Blue Laws Exemplify Crony Capitalism
- Richest Woman in the World Tells Poor People: Stop Being Lazy
- Stem Burger, The Future of Meat
- Nanoparticles Double Injury Survival Rate