In our early days there was classical music. Some artists, even deaf artists, would perform brilliantly for their audience in orchestra halls and concert halls alike. The relatively soft tone […]
Tagged: system of a down
Top Posts of the Week
- The 5 R’s Followup 1: Refuse
- Read for Pleasure to Significantly Boost Intelligence
- Suicide the Leading Cause of Injury Mortality in the United States
- Watson, The Most Powerful Artificial Intelligence Goes Public
- Long Distance Quantum Teleportation is Reality
- The Drones Are Coming!
- Conservation Efforts of Earth’s Seven Continents
- Dogs Can Predict Earthquakes by Hearing Them
- 3D Printing for All: New, Cheap 3D Printers
- Don’t Wine About “Cork Shortage”!
- Misshapen Food Waste: It’s What’s Inside That Counts
- Dolphins Exhibit Unending Compassion
- Farming Caffeine Through The Coffee Brew
- Lumpy Tablets are the New Rage
- Detecting Communicable Disease: Can Humans Smell Sickness?
- Rethinking Refrigeration
- A Group of Prominent Scientists Agree; Animals are just as Conscious as Us
- State Nullification and the Tenther Movement: Fight the Fed
- Your First Real Heartbreak, Can it be Fatal?
- Don’t Fear Anti-GM Hysteria (Nor the Reaper)!
- The Road Rage is Strong With This One
- Faster Than Light Travel is Possible; Creating the Warp Drive
- What is The Solution to Smog? A Vacuum!
- Morals or More Rails To Guide Us: Science Vs. Religion
- Breathe Deep to Relieve Stress
- War on Drugs Farce Continues Unabated
- UVB-76, The Most Mysterious Radio Station on the Planet
- An Argument Against the Critics of Cannabis Use (Part 2)
- Let’s Capture US an Asteroid!
- The 5 R’s: Refuse, Reduce, Reuse, Recycle, Rot