German Tech Company SAP AG has recently stated that it will be recruiting people with autism due to their incredible ability to process information at super human speeds and efficiency. […]
Tagged: tech giant
Top Posts of the Week
- Reading Books Alters Brain Biology for Days After
- It’s a Mini-Me: Mice Clones Provide Personalized Cancer Treatment
- Early Exposure to Antibiotics Linked To Potential Obesity
- Astronauts Vote With Absentee Ballot from Space
- K Computer and Exascale Computing: The New Wave
- Beatboxing Cockroach Legs, and Squid Fin Cells Dance to Cypress Hill
- Sensitive Plant Can Move, Learn and Remember
- Public School Failure in America
- Ball Lightning Directly Measured for First Time
- Suicide Understood: Test Detects if You are Suicidal With 97% Accuracy
- Ever Heard of Microcrediting?
- Real Life Hobbits Discovered
- Nanoparticles Double Injury Survival Rate
- MIT Scientists Incept Mice With False Memories
- Will Facebook Face the Same Doomed Fate as Myspace?
- Photographic Memory (Phase 2: Holy Shit)
- Computer Chips Modeled After the Human Brain
- DNA Ancestry Checking Is as Cheap as $99
- What is The Solution to Smog? A Vacuum!
- Why Humans Have the Unique Ability to Learn New Words
- 30 Wasps Vs 30,000 Bees; Bees Defend With Heat
- Smoking Pot Without Getting High: But Why?
- The Flying Car Is Closer Than You Think
- Researcher Creates Cure for Cancer; Can’t Release it to Public
- Farming Caffeine Through The Coffee Brew
- Starcraft as a Model for Future Interstellar Warfare
- Another Casualty of the Paramilitary State
- Cancer Cells Avoid Chemotherapy
- Green Tea Power: Surprising Health Benefits
- Homemade Coilgun Excites Sci-Fans, Frightens Politicians