The CDC has announced that two thirds of teens have had oral sex, the same number as those that have had sexual intercourse. This reflects a complete change in the hierarchy of sexual […]
Tagged: teen head
Top Posts of the Week
- Controversial “Killer” Egg Yolks
- For Cure, Administer Two Times Daily – How Effective Is Our Medicine?
- To be Fat or Not to be Fat?
- Open Access Journals
- AIG Considers Suing America for More Money
- Tetrachromacy: “Super Vision” Genes
- Martian Spiders: Seasonal Life on Mars
- The Singularity is Nigh Upon Us: The Merging of Humans with Technology
- Stem Burger, The Future of Meat
- Will Facebook Face the Same Doomed Fate as Myspace?
- Birds Recognize and Mourn Their Dead
- Beer is the Way: Humanity’s Secret Weapon for Survival and Health
- Japanese Diet Secret: Kurozu (Black Vinegar)
- Huge Rise in Skin Cancer Among Young Women
- Tattoo Quest (Part 2): The Spread of Tattoos
- Dolphins Exhibit Unending Compassion
- Peanut Allergy on the Rise: Clever Cure on the Horizon
- Landmines Suck: How a New Invention is Changing the Danger of Landmines
- Fungus Feeds on Radioactivity: The Rise of Space Fungus
- Virgin Births in Wild Snakes
- Real Life Hobbits Discovered
- New Devices Grant Mind Control Over Your World: The Force is With You
- Woman Needs a New Ear, Grows a New One on Her Arm
- Watson, The Most Powerful Artificial Intelligence Goes Public
- Blimps are the Future!
- Smoking: A Pre-existing Condition Under Obamacare
- Earthquake Lights: The Mystery has Been Solved
- Balls of Fury: Eunuchs Live Longer?
- Music’s Grand Effects on the Mind
- Cellphones Cause Higher Incidence of Brain and Spinal Tumors