The CDC has announced that two thirds of teens have had oral sex, the same number as those that have had sexual intercourse. This reflects a complete change in the hierarchy of sexual […]
Tagged: teen sex
Top Posts of the Week
- Voyager 1: The Final Frontier?
- A New Tune for Grasshoppers
- ObamaCare and the 49-Employee Company
- More Hazardous Weather Patterns for World
- Obesity and Low Carb Fads: Where Did We Go Wrong? (Part 1)
- Sweden is Running Out of Trash
- NASA’s New Squad: A New Era of Space Travel
- Don’t Fear Anti-GM Hysteria (Nor the Reaper)!
- All Your Kids are Sexting: Sex, Nudity, and Violence
- Foraging in the Modern World
- Brazililian Streets Talk to Tourists With QR Codes
- Don’t Wine About “Cork Shortage”!
- All Gods Live in Heaven
- Let’s Capture US an Asteroid!
- Fed Allows Cannabis Legalization, Police Unhappy
- Make a Permaculture Connection
- The Incredibly Diverse Medicinal Properties of Cannabis
- Hurricane on Saturn’s North Pole
- The Effect Of Agriculture On The Planet
- Rethinking Refrigeration
- Blimps are the Future!
- Man in Coma for 7 Years Given Sleeping Pill and Wakes Up
- 15 Year Old Invents a 3 Cent Cancer Test Using Google
- Hoplophobes Terrified of Lego Gun, Boy Suspended
- Creativity Slump? Exercise To Inspiration
- Astronauts Vote With Absentee Ballot from Space
- Food Myth: Don’t Eat After a Certain Time
- I.R.S Releases Tax Return of the 400 Richest Americans
- Re-animated Kidneys, 3-D Printing and (Icky?) Organ Markets
- AI Prescribes Better Treatment than Doctors