The vast distance between the processing power of the human brain and that of super computers is slowly shrinking. Researchers used K computer, a Japanese petascale computer, to simulate the […]
Top Posts of the Week
- Unprecedented Changes and Extinctions Occurring in Marine Life
- Sex Is Just a Lack of Disgust
- Foraging in the Modern World
- Mind Over Body: Can Meditation Help Cure Cancer?
- Long Distance Quantum Teleportation is Reality
- New Cancer Treatment Shows Promising Results in Leukemia Patients
- Fresh Air Turned into Gasoline
- China Launches Moon Rover: Space Age Continues and Why You Should Care
- Peanut Allergy on the Rise: Clever Cure on the Horizon
- MIT Discovers New State of Matter and Magnetism
- Natural, Living Pesticides
- Teens Give Head at Unprecedented Rates: Oral Sex On the Rise
- Watching Evolution Occur
- Brazilian Prostitutes are Learning a Valuable Lesson
- Aspartame In Diet Soda Responsible For Destroying Kidney Function
- Memory, A Torch Pass: How the Brain Gathers and Encodes Information
- Belly Buttons: Bacteria Wonderland!
- Beans, Cool! What Makes Beans so Great?
- An Argument Against the Critics of Cannabis Use (Part 1)
- Cannabis Cures Cancer and More: A Thorough History and Review of the Evidence
- Lightning Strikes! A Sit and Learn About Lightning
- The Big Bang Wasn’t the Beginning
- Rethinking Refrigeration
- Aspartame…Miracle Sweetener or Deathly Toxin?
- Scientists Develop 3D Printer Capable of Printing Cartilage That Works!
- Top 3 Foods to Eat in Ramadan: Suhoor
- Make a Permaculture Connection
- DNA Ancestry Checking Is as Cheap as $99
- HD Visual Working Memory Separates the Young and Old
- Stem Cells Created Using Urine