We all spend too much money on something out there. After all, money in and of itself is useless unless we are spending it. That being said though, some of […]
Tagged: thank you
Top Posts of the Week
- Let’s Capture US an Asteroid!
- Fear Mongering: The Media on the Government Shutdown
- North Korea Propaganda About the Western World is Sadly Accurate
- Menstrual Cups: The Sustainable Period
- Japanese Diet Secret: Kurozu (Black Vinegar)
- Dogs Can Predict Earthquakes by Hearing Them
- Did You Know That Certain Plants Do Division?
- Teens Give Head at Unprecedented Rates: Oral Sex On the Rise
- No More Red: Charge Your Phone Battery With Wi-Fi
- Invisible Bike Helmet
- Make a Permaculture Connection
- German Tech Company Seeks to Hire People With Autism
- Remote Control Cockroaches
- What is The Solution to Smog? A Vacuum!
- “Here’s My Rape!”: The Reality of Rape
- NASA’s Planned Mission to an Asteroid
- Free Birth Control Creates Dramatic Decrease in Abortion and Unplanned Pregnancy
- Real Life Hobbits Discovered
- Turmeric & Tumors: How The Spice Can Help
- Computer Chips Modeled After the Human Brain
- Fridge Free Food: Kick Your Obsessive Storage Habit & Keep Food Fresher Too
- New Devices Grant Mind Control Over Your World: The Force is With You
- The 20 Biggest Wastes of Money and How to Avoid Them
- No Heart? No Pulse? No Problem!
- Implantable Telescope Restores Elderly Vision
- Biggest Wastes of Money (Part 3): Fast Food, University, Charity, Makeup
- You and Your Internet on Pornography
- Chimpanzee Intelligence: Photographic Memory, Communication, and Altruism
- Brazilian Prisoners Read Their Way to Freedom
- Income Inequality in America: Red Herrings and Wealth Envy