If you had to choose between putting your money into a savings account from which you gain minuscule interest, or lending your money to an entrepreneur in a developing […]
Tagged: third world country
Top Posts of the Week
- Fart, Burp, and Embrace Gas!
- Let’s Capture US an Asteroid!
- Stem Burger, The Future of Meat
- Court Battle Begins Between David and Goliath, Bowman and Monsanto
- Titan’s Atmosphere Can Make DNA
- I.R.S Releases Tax Return of the 400 Richest Americans
- Richest Woman in the World Tells Poor People: Stop Being Lazy
- Compost Water Heating
- Cannabis Protects Brain From Damage While Binge Drinking
- The Ugly Face of Overpopulation
- 3D Printing: The Next Revolution in Creativity
- I Believe in GMOs
- Immortality Formula: YOLF
- Life, It’s All Over the Place
- Starcraft as a Model for Future Interstellar Warfare
- GMO Labeling Going In Right Direction In The US
- Psychiatrists Cannot Distinguish the Sane From Insane
- Portugal Decriminalizes All Drugs; 10 Years Later the Results are Mind Blowing
- Solar Salamander
- Fresh Air Turned into Gasoline
- Birds Recognize and Mourn Their Dead
- Blimps are the Future!
- Tattoo Quest (Part 2): The Spread of Tattoos
- Shaolin Monks Train Harder Than You
- Make a Permaculture Connection
- Electronic Cigarette Controversy: Safe to Inhale?
- Coursera: Free Online Courses from the World’s Top Universities
- Amazon Releases Drones that Deliver Packages in 30 Minutes
- The Root of All Evil: Quality Vs. Quantity in America
- New Devices Grant Mind Control Over Your World: The Force is With You