New Zealand has begun to distribute gold coins with Dwarvish and English inscriptions depicting pictures of various Tolkien characters in anticipation for the first installation of the new Hobbit Movie. […]
Tagged: Thorin Oakenshield
Top Posts of the Week
- Unsweet Dreams: Nightmares and Health
- Paul Ryan: “School? Get a Job! In Fact Get Three!”
- You Might be a Psychopath; Psychological Catch 22
- Results of the First Federal Reserve Audit Have Been Released: Scary
- Kim Jong-il’s Personal Chef Recounts Life in the Hermit Kingdom
- Let’s Capture US an Asteroid!
- Ever Heard of Microcrediting?
- Did You Know That Certain Plants Do Division?
- What Does Light Look Like?
- The Flying Car Is Closer Than You Think
- Biggest Wastes of Money (Part 4): Giftwrap, Greeting Cards, Vitamins, Cleaning Products
- Lucid Dreaming: A Step by Step Guide to Dream Control
- Martian Spiders: Seasonal Life on Mars
- 15 Year Old Invents a 3 Cent Cancer Test Using Google
- I Believe in GMOs
- Sensitive Plant Can Move, Learn and Remember
- Women Who Give Birth to Men Have Male DNA in Brain for Life
- Misshapen Food Waste: It’s What’s Inside That Counts
- The 20 Biggest Wastes of Money and How to Avoid Them
- Photographic Memory (Phase 2: Holy Shit)
- How Sleep Aids the Body in Growth and Regeneration
- Testosterone Therapy: Is It Worth The Risk?
- “Envy-Free” Algorithm Easily Settles Divorce and Inheritance Disputes
- 30 Wasps Vs 30,000 Bees; Bees Defend With Heat
- Bubble Boy Eat Your Heart Out: Bubble Dome Camping and Living
- Fracking Worse Than You Think: Delusional America and Special Interest Gangs
- Experiments in Photographic Memory (Phase 1: Guinea Pig)
- AIG Considers Suing America for More Money
- Coconut Oil: Fat or Not?
- HD Visual Working Memory Separates the Young and Old