We all spend too much money on something out there. After all, money in and of itself is useless unless we are spending it. That being said though, some of […]
Tagged: throw money away
Top Posts of the Week
- Eat Nuts For a Longer Life
- An Argument Against the Critics of Cannabis Use (Part 2)
- Polar Bears are all Descended from a Single Bear: The Genghis Khan of Bears
- More Green Energy: Climate Denial Funders Caught Red Handed
- Hide Your Pr0n, It’s Time For Large-Scale BitTorrent Monitoring
- DNA Ancestry Checking Is as Cheap as $99
- Apple Cider Vinegar for Diabetes
- Fresh Air: The Natural, Three-Plant Air Purifying System
- Immortal Animals and the Human Link
- Teens Give Head at Unprecedented Rates: Oral Sex On the Rise
- Soft Robots Grip Things Gently
- Uruguay to Legalize Marijuana
- Sex Is Just a Lack of Disgust
- Blimps are the Future!
- Fridge Free Food: Kick Your Obsessive Storage Habit & Keep Food Fresher Too
- Chimpanzee Intelligence: Photographic Memory, Communication, and Altruism
- Ask an Astrobiologist: Global Warming, and What to Expect
- Fat, Poor Kids Just Got A Little Less Fat. Still Poor.
- Rosetta Stone’s Possible False Claim
- Brooms Out of the Closet: The Omnipresence of Brooms Through Culture and History
- The More We Think, The More Selfish We Are
- Natural, Living Pesticides
- Tattoo Quest (Part 1): Tattoos of Southeast Asia
- Robotic Sense and Feel
- 3D? Lets go One More! 4D!
- Morals or More Rails To Guide Us: Science Vs. Religion
- Your First Real Heartbreak, Can it be Fatal?
- Believing You Get Enough Sleep Works as Well as Getting Enough Sleep
- Re-animated Kidneys, 3-D Printing and (Icky?) Organ Markets
- Psychiatrists Cannot Distinguish the Sane From Insane