A man named Ayanda Nqinana from Johannesburg, South Africa, who had been in a coma for 7 years, underwent what his family believes, is a miracle. His wife had heard of […]
Tagged: tidus final fantasy
Top Posts of the Week
- Balls of Fury: Eunuchs Live Longer?
- Brazililian Streets Talk to Tourists With QR Codes
- Real Life Hobbits Discovered
- TVs, Brains, and Zombies Oh My: TV’s Effect on the Mind
- WWOOF and HelpX: Seeing the World One Farm at a Time
- New Image of the Universe Captured by Hubble
- The Most Dangerous Animal, and How We Can Defeat it
- Babies and the ‘Cost of Inaction’
- Wood Pulp is Changing the World
- Bitcoin’s Rise and the Cyprus Bailout
- What Does Light Look Like?
- The Obese Shall Inherit the Earth
- Fat, Poor Kids Just Got A Little Less Fat. Still Poor.
- Morals or More Rails To Guide Us: Science Vs. Religion
- Google’s Self Driving Car Initiative
- Dome Homes: Virtually Indestructible
- Marine Arrested Over Harmless Facebook Posts
- Fear Mongering: The Media on the Government Shutdown
- NASA’s Planned Mission to an Asteroid
- Public School Failure in America
- The Majesty of the Knuckleball
- Fart, Burp, and Embrace Gas!
- A Pill That Makes You Sober
- Brazilian Prisoners Read Their Way to Freedom
- Bonobo Makes Tools Similar to Early Humans
- Watson, The Most Powerful Artificial Intelligence Goes Public
- Income Inequality in America: Red Herrings and Wealth Envy
- A Group of Prominent Scientists Agree; Animals are just as Conscious as Us
- The Amazing Bacon, Beer and Edible Underwear Diet
- Robotic Sense and Feel