I’m not much of a gambling man, but one thing I’d bet my life on is that future humans will have the power to reincarnate anybody with just a single strand of […]
Tagged: time capsule
Top Posts of the Week
- Sign Me Up For Mars!
- 3D? Lets go One More! 4D!
- Blimps are the Future!
- Farming Caffeine Through The Coffee Brew
- The Power Of Hemp Seeds: Behold Powerful Nutrition
- Tattoo Quest (Part 3): Significance of Tattoos in the 20th and 21st Century
- Mystery of the Dying/Disappearing Honeybees Solved
- StickNFind: Never Lose Anything Again
- Controversial “Killer” Egg Yolks
- Ever Heard of Microcrediting?
- Fed Allows Cannabis Legalization, Police Unhappy
- No Heart? No Pulse? No Problem!
- Misshapen Food Waste: It’s What’s Inside That Counts
- Nanoparticles Double Injury Survival Rate
- Stay Away From Antibacterial Soap!
- Unsweet Dreams: Nightmares and Health
- Brazilian Prisoners Read Their Way to Freedom
- Safe, Reversible, Cheap, Proven to Work Male Birth Control
- Psychiatrists Cannot Distinguish the Sane From Insane
- Water Droplets Now Used as Computers
- Bacteria Consumes 200,000 tons of Oil Spill
- Frozen Fries are Cancer Causing
- Is Religion Good For Your Brain?
- Exoplanet Alien Worlds Viewed With Unprecedented Detail
- Introducing Transparent Soil
- What Does Light Look Like?
- Facebook: Glorifying and Depressing
- Them Cows is Sweet: Cows Fed Human Junk Food to Save Money
- 3D Printing: The Next Revolution in Creativity
- All Tea Comes From the Same Plant: Camellia sinensis